Monday, November 10, 2008

3 Ways to Make Money Without Spending a Dime!

1) Mentoring. Even if they are not the best students, is probably an issue that has also in. I contacted secondary schools and found many people looking for tutors for basic math and courses. I was with 2 minutes, and offices in more than 40 dollars per hour. I was surprised how easy it is.

2) Dog walkers. The key to this is to walk several dogs at once. I Facilement four dogs at once, and $ 10 a pop, the $40 one hour. Everything I do is to get more leaflets in the area in a few hours and I created 5 customers.

3) Provision of food. I live in a large urban area, where many people do not drive. I was just outside the shop and has offered to order food from the village below 10 dollars for each. I took several takes, and almost all of them gave me a sharp peak at the beginning of my payment.

0 comments: